Series Introduction: How to even begin thinking about Sick, Dying, and Grieving People
Do you feel comfortable when you visit the hospital? I sure didn't at first. The conversation changes when we talk with someone in a time of crisis. The next 17 short videos will help you gain the confidence and tools you need to effectively help people who are sick, dying, or grieving.
You will learn:
- 7 things to ALWAYS do during a hospital visit
- 5 things to SOMETIMES do during a hospital visit
- 7 things to NEVER do during a hospital visit
- What is Advance Care Planning and how can it help?
- How does a person pick a funeral home?
- How do I talk with children about death?
- What about all those heavy medications when a person is near the end of life?
- How do I find meaning in my life, or help others find meaning in the face of death?
Click here for my first book: How to Talk with Sick, Dying, and Grieving People
Click here to find meaning in life: 101 Ways to Find Meaning in Suffering
Finally, for our new book about Miscarriage and Stillbirth click here: No Matter How Small